Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, Prestwich, Manchester
Advanced Nurse Practitioner -37.5 hrs per week Manchester (Prestwich), friendly, supportive GP Surgery £40,000 -£50,000 FTE (primary care experience required)
What the job involves eg: – key info about the practice, size of team, systems used, support offered
Please read on if you wish to work as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in a surgery in Prestwich, Manchester that is long-established and achieves excellent patient outcomes. The practice has an excellent GP and Practice Nurse team all working cohesively alongside excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team.
- 37.5 hrs per week
- Running a variety of clinics covering chronic disease and minor ailments
- Well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Excellent practice facilities
- On-site parking
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
Package and Benefits
- £40,000-£50,000 FTE
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full registration with the NMC and right to work in the UK
- Prescribing qualification
- Strong work experience within primary care
- Experience with autonomous consultations and 10 minute appointments
- MSc Advanced Practice
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this ANP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Greater Manchester