Salaried GP Job, Manchester (Rushholme)
4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Rusholme, Manchester, single site practice grounded in traditional family medicine, low home visits, av. 25 contacts per day, up to £80,000 FTE
An excellent new career opportunity for you to join a long-established practice in South Manchester as a Salaried GP is now available. The practice has a very friendly and forward-thinking team with an excellent organisation structure. Working alongside a cohesive team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs you will enjoy professionally rewarding conditions. The surgery has a sustainable and well-managed consultation workload (av. 25 contacts per day) and you will be assisted by an excellent admin team to minimise clerical tasks. This practice environment will allow GPs of all levels of experience to practice in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Single site practice
- On-site parking
- Strong GP and Nursing Team
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very low home visiting requirement for the practice
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Clear support for continuing or developing interest clinics
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Manchester