Salaried GP or GP Partner vacancy for between 4 – 6 sessions per week in Oxford, Oxfordshire
We are a friendly, small city centre practice (approx. 7,500 patients) with a mixed and varied patient population. We are excited to be moving to brand-new, purpose-built premises (Northgate House, Market Street, Oxford) in June/July 2022 along with our neighbouring practices of 28 Beaumont Street and King Edward Street.
- Team of 4 partners (including a nurse ANP partner), 3 Salaried GPs and a strong nursing/HCA team
- Friendly reception and admin team
- Strong interest in teaching and training
- Good connections with the University, acting as 'College Doctor' to four of the Oxford Colleges
- Training Practice for medical students and Foundation Year Doctors
- NIHR approved research practice
We are currently looking for a salaried GP or a GP Partner for between 4 – 6 sessions a week. We would be particularly interested in any GPs with an interest in teaching and training.
Please apply in writing by midday on Friday 12th June 2022 with a covering letter of no more than two pages (including the number of sessions you are interested in) and a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the advert may close early if suitable applications received before the deadline. Any applicants are welcome to contact email@example.com to arrange a visit to the practice or a further discussion regarding the role.
27 Beaumont Street Medical Practice
Oxford, OX1 2NR
More search results
Salaried GP vacancy in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Salaried GP vacancy in Southsea, Portsmouth
Sunnyside Medical Centre
Salaried GP/Partnership opportunities in Carterto…
Broadshire's Health Centre
Salaried GP/GP Partnership opportunity, Wincheste…
Salaried GP Witney, Oxfordshire
Eynsham Medical Group