Salaried GP or GP Partner vacancy for between 4 – 6 sessions per week in Oxford, Oxfordshire
We are a friendly, small city centre practice (approx. 7,500 patients) with a mixed and varied patient population. We are excited to be moving to brand-new, purpose-built premises (Northgate House, Market Street, Oxford) in June/July 2022 along with our neighbouring practices of 28 Beaumont Street and King Edward Street.
- Team of 4 partners (including a nurse ANP partner), 3 Salaried GPs and a strong nursing/HCA team
- Friendly reception and admin team
- Strong interest in teaching and training
- Good connections with the University, acting as 'College Doctor' to four of the Oxford Colleges
- Training Practice for medical students and Foundation Year Doctors
- NIHR approved research practice
We are currently looking for a salaried GP or a GP Partner for between 4 – 6 sessions a week. We would be particularly interested in any GPs with an interest in teaching and training.
Please apply in writing by midday on Friday 12th June 2022 with a covering letter of no more than two pages (including the number of sessions you are interested in) and a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note the advert may close early if suitable applications received before the deadline. Any applicants are welcome to contact email@example.com to arrange a visit to the practice or a further discussion regarding the role.
27 Beaumont Street Medical Practice
Oxford, OX1 2NR