Salaried GP – Peterborough, Cambridgeshire - up to 8 sessions
Nene Valley Hodgson Medical Practice has an exciting vacancy for an additional Salaried GP to join our friendly team. Anything up to 8 sessions considered
- Long established Training Practice, training ST1’s – ST3’s, FY2’s and Medical, Nursing & Pharmacy Students placements
- Tier 2 sponsor
- 2 sites
- 9 Partners - 6 GP 2 ANP and Business Manager
- Peterborough and East PCN
- Indemnity fees paid
- SystmOne clinical system
- Forward thinking practice, friendly, supportive practice team
- 2 Salaried GP’s, 5 ANP’s, 3 PN’s, 1 Community Matron, 5 HCA’s 2 Clinical Pharmacists, 1 Pharmacy Technician, 2 SPLW’s, 1 Care Co-ordinator
- We have developed a care navigation tool which our reception teams use to ensure the patients gets the right service first time
- Fellowship offer - If you are a newly qualified there is a local Fellowship in General Practice, designed specifically for newly qualified GP’s. 2-year programme of support and education. Benefit from early career learning, mentorship, peer support & coaching.
- Weekly Clinical Meetings and monthly Clinical Governance afternoons.
- Actively involved in Clinical Research
- Developing new ways of working and the successful candidate will be involved in future practice development.
- There is potential for a partnership
- Flexible working – can be considered on application, we are beginning to explore a more flexible way of working for the team.
- Job plan –job plan map out your day to day workload.
Interested? - to find out more information about what we are offering then please contact Helena Papworth, Business Manager in the first instance: Helena.email@example.com; or 01733 366601 or 07733321580