Seeking a Salaried GP (6-8 Sessions Per week) – Bourne, Lincolnshire
Due to Continued Growth we are Seeking a Salaried GP (6-8 Sessions Per week) – Bourne Lincolnshire (PE10 9BT)
Working alongside an exceptional multi-disciplinary team supported by ANPs, Prescribing Nurses, Clinical Pharmacist, MSK Practitioner, Social Prescriber, Care Coordinators and many other in-house services such as physiotherapy and ultrasound. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a truly complementary, integrated care team offering many opportunities for career development and who were placed 346th out of the 6,658 Practices in England by the National 2021 GP Patient Survey.
A totally democratic environment where everyone is encouraged to contribute to the team ethos and values making this a great place to work with a fantastic and sustainable work life balance. High staff numbers at all levels with highly developed protocols and pathways makes the working day manageable within contracted hours. Not afraid of change we focus on quality of service and a happy team.
We are looking for a long-term relationship. Salary is circa £61,680 to £82,240 depending on sessions + BMA model contract + indemnity + £1,000 annual training grant +35 days leave and BH + 2 study days +NHS Pension.
- Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10 9BT. Small, friendly rural town.
- Easy access to the A1 and East Midlands motorway networks.
- 20 Minutes to Peterborough main North/South train line.
- 90 mins to London
- 60 mins to the East Coast of Lincolnshire/Norfolk.
- Established GP, Nurse and Cambridge University Medical Student Training Practice
- Outstanding Patient feedback – certificate of excellence I Want Great Care for 6 successive years. Also See our Social Media sites
- Many additional services
- Established triage Practice since 2014. Video consultations available
- Highly trained support team significantly reducing clinical workload. Highly efficient and paper light.
- Outstanding and expansive Premises – latest remodelling and expansion completed 2019.
- L3 operating theatre with visiting surgeons undertaking range of procedures
- 6-8 Sessions per week
- Supported and encouraged to develop specialist interests
- Contribute to a progressive, forward thinking team
- Minimal home visiting which is shared throughout the team
For further details on this role please contact Mr Ian Robinson, Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01778 562200. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss the role and our Practice so please call or send an email to Ian.
Formal applications should be via CV and covering letter to the above.
More search results
CANADA-We always pay your immigration legal fees …
SOUTH WALES (Gwent) £1200 / £1000 per day long te…
mbi Medical Ltd
Newly Qualified GP's Needed - Start your Locum Li…
Salaried GP, Lincoln
GP vacancy in Sydney, Australia
Coastal Lakes Medical Practice