Salaried GP Required in Rochdale
We are seeking a Salaried GP for 4-8 sessions weekly.
We are a well-established training practice and have an excellent reputation with the trainees and management organisations.
The practice consists of 2 GP Partners, Salaried GPs, and Nursing staff. All supported by the Practice Manager, and her non-clinical team.
- Demographically diverse 7700+ patient population
- 4-8 sessions a week available.
- Consultations averaging of 16 pts per session+ limited visits
- No extended hours or weekends
- Very effective support Reception & admin team to minimise
- clerical tasks
- Modern Surgery owned with On-site parking
- GMS contract, working with EMIS Web practice software
- Training FY2 doctors, Nursing & medical students
- Friendly and cohesive team
Salary: £10,000 per session based on experience.
Indemnity cover paid, NHS Pensionable salary, Leaves as per BMA Contract.
Informal chat &/or site visit are welcome. Contact our Practice Manager on 01706 644040
If applying, then please email CV and covering letter to our
Practice Manager: Mrs M Swann at firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Copy of GP Vacancy/ Potential Leadership Opportun…
Bolton Community Practice
Copy of Salaried GP - Warrington - £11,000 per se…
Primary Care Staffing
Salaried GPs required in Macclesfield
Cumberland House Surgery
Salaried GP/GP Partnership opportunity, up to £11…
Salaried GP, Chorley
Menlo Park Recruitment