Victoria, BC, Canada is the place for you!
- Victoria, BC, Canada
- Salary Potential Gross Earnings up to £300,000
- Victoria, BC
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £100,000 +
The most British city in all of Canada, Victoria features the world-class inner harbour with boating, biking, beaches, whale-watching, fishing, kayaking, sea planes, ferries to Vancouver and the USA, coastal hiking and forest trails, many parks, historic homes and buildings; as well as British cafes, brew pubs, farm-to-table restaurants, shops, professional sports, local wineries, excellent schools and universities. You will quickly settle into a relaxed and balanced work-life routine living in Victoria!
Victoria is on Vancouver Island, which is about twice the size of Wales and an outdoor playground. Tourists come from all over the world to enjoy the natural beauty, outdoor experiences and climate. The weather in Victoria is known as the “Hawaii of Canada” with mild year-round weather: the warmest of Canadian winters and most pleasant summers. Imagine living in an outdoor vacationland!
The Medical Clinic:
- Friendly and established GP practice, with a full roster of patients you will assume from day one.
- New purpose-built medical clinic, with pharmacy and collaborative GP’s.
- In the same shopping plaza you will find a medical lab, chiropractor, grocery store, liquor store, restaurants, shops, bakery, free parking and more. Nearby is Costco.
- Across the street is a major hospital, and teaching facility. Four of the physicians hold clinical faculty positions through the University of British Columbia.
- Ten-minute drive to downtown Victoria!
The Opportunity for a GP:
- Gross earnings of up to £300,000 based on fee-for-service or a guaranteed minimum contract.
- Collaborative team-based care with support of a Registered Nurse and Social Worker.
- 75% of the patient panel is over 65 years of age.
- Opportunity to offer Botox treatments for additional income.
- Set office hours Monday to Friday, with no home visits, no hospital visits.
- Medium size medical clinic, very supportive GP clinic owners, in a beautiful town
- Start date is as soon as possible
Mandatory requirement: MRCGP, MICGP, RACGP, ACRRM or DABFM and we handle local licensing.
Ask us to see a video of the medical clinic!
At Canada Medical Careers, we offer:
- Personal and confidential service from the first call
- Never a cost to you for our recruiting services
- A Canadian immigration lawyer to answer questions
- Knowledge of the many medical licensing regulations
- We pay immigration legal fees for you and your family
- We represent the best medical clinics in Canada
- GP opportunities in Vancouver and Victoria (British Columbia), Edmonton and Calgary (Alberta), Winnipeg (Manitoba), Regina (Saskatchewan), Toronto and Ottawa (Ontario)
If you are thinking about relocating to Canada, see our video testimonials from UK and worldwide GP’s that have already relocated here: www.CanadaMedicalCareers.ca/testimonials
Click “Apply” to complete the application or email: John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca
Every day after 1700 UK time (9:00am Pacific time)
Similar searches: Canada