Salaried GP vacancy in London SW19
Merton Medical Practice SW19 1DG
Salaried GP required for 4-6 sessions per week, flexible regarding days of the week, with some sessions remote if desired.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative practice. We offer a competitive package and a good supportive team environment. We host weekly clinical team meetings for updates and clinical case discussions. Support is also provided to those wanting to apply for the New to General Practice programme.
Working within a small and friendly team, you will work alongside a multi-disciplinary team of other dedicated and highly skilled healthcare professionals to care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering high service standards, sharing best practice and actively improving the way we work.
- Generous Salary depending on experience
- EMIS Web & DOCMAN, DoctorLink and AccuRx
- 8000+ patient list size
- 3 Partners
- Registrar and Medical Student Training Practice
- High QOF achievement
- CQC overall rating Good
- Strong patient centred ethos
- Dedicated reception/admin team
- Active Primary Care Network members of the North Merton PCN
- Highly skilled Nursing team, Paramedic home visiting, Social prescriber, Health and wellbeing coach, Care coordinator and mental health worker to help with complex mental health patients.
More search results
6 Session GP vacancy in Clapham, London SW4
Clapham Park Group Practice
Salaried GP vacancy in Sunbury-on-Thames, Speltho…
Sunbury Health Centre Group Practice
Salaried GP Wanted 4 to 8 sessions per week in Lo…
Queenstown Road Medical Practice
Salaried GP in South East London
Royal Arsenal Medical Centre
General Practitioners Peckham SE15 & Coventry CV1