Merton Medical Practice SW19 1DG
Salaried GP required for 4-6 sessions per week, flexible regarding days of the week, with some sessions remote if desired.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative practice. We offer a competitive package and a good supportive team environment. We host weekly clinical team meetings for updates and clinical case discussions. Support is also provided to those wanting to apply for the New to General Practice programme.
Working within a small and friendly team, you will work alongside a multi-disciplinary team of other dedicated and highly skilled healthcare professionals to care for patients and their families in the way that you believe is best, delivering high service standards, sharing best practice and actively improving the way we work.
- Generous Salary depending on experience
- EMIS Web & DOCMAN, DoctorLink and AccuRx
- 8000+ patient list size
- 3 Partners
- Registrar and Medical Student Training Practice
- High QOF achievement
- CQC overall rating Good
- Strong patient centred ethos
- Dedicated reception/admin team
- Active Primary Care Network members of the North Merton PCN
- Highly skilled Nursing team, Paramedic home visiting, Social prescriber, Health and wellbeing coach, Care coordinator and mental health worker to help with complex mental health patients.
More search results
3 to 4 Session Salaried GP Role, Greenford area
Salaried GP Role, Morden
General Practitioner - South West London
Practice Plus Group
Salaried GP vacancy in Stamford Hill (North Londo…
Stamford Hill Group Practice
Salaried GP required 12 month fixed term contract…
Wellington Health Centre