Salaried GP – 4-6 sessions ideally, but let us know what you are looking for.
Garden Lane Medical Centre, 19 Garden Lane, Chester, CH1 4EN
We are a long-established, close-knit practice in the centre of Chester, seeking a new Salaried GP to start October 2022. We are forward-thinking and flexible; always looking for new and innovative ways of working. We welcome GPs with special interests and those with fresh ideas and perspectives. Newly qualified GPs, or those about to qualify, are very welcome to apply.
- Medium-sized practice
- Teaching practice for University of Liverpool Medical Students
- Modern premises; on-site parking
- Our clinical team comprises five Partners and two salaried GPs, plus 3 ANPs and a Paramedic Practitioner
- Excellent multidisciplinary team, with full skill-mix, including Clinical Pharmacist and Physiotherapist.
- Supportive admin team, keeping Docman, bloods and other admin to a minimum for clinicians.
- Very low numbers of home visits for GPs – we have a visiting paramedic who does the vast majority. We have no nursing or care home patients so this keeps visits very low.
- Full secretarial service – no need to type your own letters!
- Supportive environment with regular clinical and MDT meetings; in-house training events
- Member of Central Chester PCN, a new and exciting collaboration between Chester’s city-centre practices.
If you are interested in joining our friendly and dynamic team, then please have a look at our website www.gardenlanemedicalcentre.co.uk Contact the Business Director, Hayley Brassington, to arrange an informal visit. Apply in writing enclosing your CV.