Salaried GP, Oxford
An amazing and genuine opportunity to join a thriving practice in Oxford. This is a surgery which hits the balance between delivering GP-centric, patient focused care whilst protecting GP workloads and valuing work-life balance. Something most surgeries strive to offer but don't deliver. Joining this practice as a GP comes with several perks including the support of a harmonious partnership, daily coffee and sandwich breaks. Purpose built, stunning premises with outstanding facilities
Location - Oxford
The surgery -
- GP Training
- Medium Sized Surgery
- Mixed Patient demographic with pockets of deprivation
- Diverse allied healthcare team and excellent clinical support
- Stunning purpose-built building
- Onsite Parking with excellent commuting links
Your role -
- Salaried GP or GP Partner
- 4 - 8 sessions
- Special interests encouraged
- Below average workload - circa 14-15 appointments per session
- Very few home visits (most done by Paramedic)
The benefits -
- Circa £10,500 - £11,000 per session
- Daily coffee and lunch breaks
- Weekly wellbeing classes which include Yoga
- Frequent Educational meetings
- Indemnity paid in full
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!