Salaried GP opportunity in Edinburgh
A DIFFERENT SORT OF SALARIED GP OPPORTUNITY …?
4 – 8 sessions
- Amongst the adjectives about working here used by GP’s and staff in annual appraisals were: supportive, positive, caring, flexible, varied, friendly.
- Having a big team (17 GP’s) means a collegiate approach and a coffee culture when you need it…. as well as a manageable workload
- We deal mainly with unworried unwell rather than worried well – it’s rewarding and GP’s make a difference
- It’s a varied team including experienced and recently qualified GP’s
- We’ve invested in admin staff to reduce admin for GP’s
- The clinical team includes ANP’s , Practice Nurses, an HCA, a Mental Health Nurse, a Physiotherapist, Counsellors, Community Link Workers and Pharmacists serving our practice population of 18,500
- The practice is efficient with a “can do” attitude in the team, who are keen to change and adapt as circumstances change
- A competitive package including medical indemnity and a “golden hello” payment of over £10K.
If we have intrigued you, get in touch to discuss how a move here could be rewarding.
Contact our Practice Manager on 0131 202 4500 to discuss.
More search results
Salaried GPs, Methil, Fife
Airlie Medical Practice
Salaried GP with view to GP partnership in Fife, …
The Lomond Practice
Salaried GP vacancy in Glenrothes, Scotland
Rothes Medical Practice
GP Partner (or Salaried) in Bo'ness, nr Falkirk a…
Forth View Practice
GP opportunity in North West Edinburgh
Crewe Medical Centre