Salaried GP - Chorley - Up to £11,000 per session
Exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP at well-established and forward-thinking practices in the Chorley area.
The practice team would like to add to their longstanding team of GPs with an additional doctor for 6 sessions per week across 3 days.
Management is happy to be flexible on whichever days the incoming GP would like to work.
- Up to £11,000 per session
- Highly supportive working environment with a specific focus on the reduction of GP workload
- Longstanding clinical team with the majority working fulltime
- 8 Salaried GPs
- Minimum of 4 GPs on-site each day
- Full nursing support team inc: ANPs, ACPs, HCAs, Practice Nurses, Clinical prescribing pharmacists + pharmacy techs, Philabotonisst, Diabetes, and Mental health specialist
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Flexible start/finish times
- No extended hours
- No Weekend Commitments
- Very low home visits
Extensive clinical support and admin team in place with its sole focus on reduction of GP workload.
If you are interested the first step is to arrange an initial informal telephone discussion to assess mutual suitability.
If both parties are happy to proceed you will then be invited to a practice visit.
To progress please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality)
Alternatively please contact Tim on 07787021407 firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Copy of GP Vacancy/ Potential Leadership Opportun…
Bolton Community Practice
Medical Support Worker at the Northwest MSW progr…
The Northwest MSW programme and Mentorship scheme
Salaried GP Job, Salford, Manchester
Salaried GP, Chorley
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried GP Role, Manchester