Salaried GP - Warrington - £11,000 per session (No On-Call, remote working flexibility)
Fantastic opportunity at highly innovative & forward-thinking practice in Warrington.
Far from a ‘typical salaried GP post’ - The incoming GP will join a comprehensive and close-knit team of clinicians who are trusted to manage their work in the manner that suits them.
15 Minute appointments, flexible start/finish times with remote working available.
The flexibility and salary on offer is comfortably amongst the most competitive in all of Cheshire and the North West.
- 7500 list size
- Lead GP
- 4 Salaried GPs
- 2 GPs on-site each day
- 15 minute appointments
- Full nursing support team inc:
- 2 ANPs, 2 HCAs, 3PNs, Clinical prescribing pharmacists,
- Triage Hub - so GPs do not deal with patients that they don’t need to
- Clinical admin team in place so GPs can focus on patient care rather than admin
- Modern purpose built premises
- Not necessary for GPs to work entirely from the practice as remote access is in place.
- SystmOne Clinical System
Typical Set Up
- 2.5 hours per session (mixture of necessary triage, remote consulting, f2f)
- No On-Call
- No Home visits
- No extended hours
- No Weekend commitments
- Flexible start/finish times
- BMA contract
- Focus on the reduction of GP workload
- All GPs finish on time
- Full support for those who wish to develop specialist interests
- Great motorway links (close to junctions of M62, M6 & M56)
- Full indemnity & NHS pension
- Bespoke job plans can be agreed to accommodate any out of work commitments.
To find out more:
An initial informal call with the Lead GP will be the first step, you can discuss the post in more detail and have any questions answered.
If both parties are happy to proceed you will then be invited to a practice visit.
To progress please send your CV to email@example.com and contact Tim on 07787021407