Salaried GP, Clapton
We are appointing for a small, well-doctored practice in the Clapton area. This is a well-run, very low admin, Teaching Practice, seeking to employ a Salaried GP to work ideally 6 sessions, however there is some flex for the right person. They have a low clinical workload and have regular clinical meetings, alternating days so everyone can take part. The benefit from being part of an excellent CCG - North East London (prev: City and Hackney CCG) and a proactive PCN. They have a good multi-disciplinary team, which includes a Pharmacist, First Contact Physiotherapist and Social Prescribing.
Salary - £10,000-£11,000 per session (experience dependent) + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Clapton
The surgery -
- Small practice, well doctored close-knit team
- Teaching Practice - Medical Students
- Long standing GP Partners and GPs
- Mixed patient demographic, some deprivation and some affluence (up-and-coming area)
- High levels of continuity of care
- Organized practice, incredibly low admin
- Low workload
- EMIS Web practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP post
- Very reasonable clinical work-load (27 appointments per day)
- 6 sessions ideally, can flex to 4 or 8
- Incredibly low levels of admin
- Minimal home visits - max 2 per month
- No duty doctor
The benefits -
- £10,000-£11,000 per session per annum for Salaried GP role (experience dependent)
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!