Salaried GP, Swinton
Benefit from working as a salaried GP within a vibrant and happy, practice situated in Swinton. Work alongside an excellent team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs as well as benefit from a robust clinical support team of ANPs, Practice Nurses, and Advanced Practitioners. This practice is very supportive of the development of specialist interests and can offer support for a newly qualified GP.
- £67,736.70 (based on 6 sessions)
- MDU fees paid
- Purpose built heath centre all on one level
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and high QOF scorers
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- Very friendly and supportive team.
- 6 sessions (Must include a Friday)
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Supportive of the development of specialist interests
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
More search results
Copy of GP Vacancy/ Potential Leadership Opportun…
Bolton Community Practice
Medical Support Worker at the Northwest MSW progr…
The Northwest MSW programme and Mentorship scheme
Salaried GP Job, Salford, Manchester
Salaried GP, Chorley
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried GP Role, Manchester