Salaried GP with view to partnership vacancy in Stanley, North Durham
Stanley Medical Group, North Durham DH9 0AB £10,500 per session Up to 9 sessions
We are a flourishing training practice with 12,000 patients, offering a fantastic opportunity to replace a GP who is relocating abroad.
We have a reputation for innovation, continuous improvement and being well-organised. We have an open and supportive culture with a strong focus on achieving healthy work-life balance for the whole team.
Our team consists of 8 GPs, 3 NPs, 4 Pharmacists, 3 PNs, 3 HCAs and a very experienced admin team.
Excellent patient feedback - in top 6% of practices in England.
CQC OUTSTANDING rating - in the top 4% of practices in England.
Whether newly qualified or an experienced GP, you can enjoy the following benefits with us:
- Flexibility with clinic start and finish times and catch-up slots.
- Standard clinic is 16 patients, mixed f2f and telephone. No extras.
- Freshly filtered coffee breaks scheduled 11am every day for all GPs and NPs.
- Table tennis breaks whenever needed
- Lunch breaks with the team.
- Clinical lunch meetings weekly (hybrid f2f and zoom access)
- Monthly practice training afternoon
- CPD one session per week (pro rata)
- Very low visit rate – 1-2 a week per GP.
- Very low prescriptions work – managed by pharmacists
- Very low incoming letters work – admin and pharmacist managed
- In-house mentorship programme for those new to GP or just new to the team
- Opportunity to develop, with a fortnightly practice improvement session in place of a clinical session
- Teaching opportunities: GP registrars, 3rd+ 5th year medical students, PAs, pharmacists.
- Specialist interests encouraged and supported
- Local career start option available
- Easy commute from Newcastle, Gateshead, Sunderland, Durham and Consett
- Dedicated parking
- Possible access to NHS Lease Car Scheme
- 30 days holiday per year, pro rata
We would be very happy to show you around and have an informal chat or we can arrange telephone/video calls whenever convenient for you.
Formal application is by CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
More search results
5 Sessions Salaried GP Vacancy in Sunderland
The New City Medical Centre
Salaried GP, Washington
Menlo Park Recruitment
Partner or Salaried GP (flexibility on the number…
Colliery Court Medical Group
Salaried GP job located in Chester Le Street
Middle Chare Medical Group
Salaried GP with option of partnership opportunit…
Forge Medical Practice