Advanced Nurse Practitioner vacancy in Sittingbourne, Kent
4 to 8 sessions per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Advanced Nurse or Paramedic to join our purpose built GP practice in Sittingbourne, which is located close to the A249 in Sittingbourne.
- To practice at advanced level, working as an autonomous practitioner to deliver high quality urgent care to patients.
- To take responsibility and be accountable in assessing, diagnosing and treating patients.
- To undertake telephone triage work.
- To undertake home visits to assess, diagnose and treat patients in their own homes.
- To work occasional sessions outside of the core practice hours.
The successful applicant will be working in a care home as part of this role so all applicants must be able to evidence that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
The Grovehurst Surgery has a practice list of 7,100, we are the Lead Practice for Sittingbourne PCN and we have been rated as good with an outstanding rating for the care of our vulnerable patients by the CQC.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please contact Nicola Reeves, Practice Manager on 01795-431399 or you can submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org