A rare opportunity has risen for a salaried GP to work in our small and well managed practice in Telford. They are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic GP to join their friendly practice.
Their team is committed to providing patients with high quality general practice care from modern, purpose-built premises.
They are supportive in encouraging staff to develop new skills for the benefit of the Practice and its patients. The receptionists and fully supporting nursing team work hard to support the GP's and patients on a daily basis.
- £10,000+ per session depending on experience
- Newly qualified GP’s are welcome
- Flexible start and finish times
- Full time or part time positions available
- 2 sessions a month for Protected Leaning time
- 6-8 sessions per week available (days and hours are flexible!)
- Annual leave/study leave
- No home visits
- No OOH Commitments
- Full indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Paid lunch hours
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- 16 patient appts in the morning and 12 patient appts afternoon
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- State of the art facilities
- Experienced and diverse allied healthcare team
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, Physician Associate and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Nafiza at email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 0065867 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!