Salaried GP Opportunity Near Camberley
An excellent Salaried General Practitioner vacancy has become available at a highly reputable and well-established practice in the Camberley area.
The surgery has a superb team of GPs and support clinicians and gears everything towards ultra-efficiency, limiting GP admin and workflow. Part of a collaborative PCN and heavily involved with the CCG, they are embracing the changes to Primary Care such as home working and developing new models of care to the delight of their patients who consistently vote them as one of the best practices in the CCG.
They are supportive in encouraging staff to develop new skills for the benefit of the Practice and its patients. The receptionists work hard to support the GP's and patients on a daily basis.
- up to £10,500 per session
- Training practice/surgery for nurses
- Newly qualified GP’s are welcome
- Full time or part time positions available
- Flexible days/sessions
- 4-8 sessions available
- No Duty Doctor and No Home Visits
- Full BMA contract offered
- Clinical Leadership opportunities
- Annual leave/study leave
- NHS Pension contribution
- Full indemnity cover
- Minor surgery clinics/LARC performed
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- 19,000 patient list
- 15 patient appointments in the morning and 12 appointments afternoon
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, Physician Associate and Healthcare Assistants
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager on site
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Nafiza at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 0065867 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!