SALARY GP AND PARTNERSHIP VACANCIES IN WANTAGE, OXFORDSHIRE
We are a dynamic and friendly training practice in South Oxfordshire looking after approximately 15,500 patients.
Due to expansion of the practice, we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
GP Salaried 4 -8 Sessions (To start immediately)
GP Partner 5 – 8 Sessions (To start from July 2022)
We are a strong, supportive team and are pleased to work with colleagues at all points of their career. We can offer flexibility in terms of working arrangements and would consider applications for those who have particular commitments, they have to work around.
We would encourage those younger colleagues who may be new to Partnership to consider the benefits of the NHS England New to Partnership scheme which would well support them in this new role.
Reasons to work with us:
● Committed to ongoing training and development of all our staff
● Open door policy to all staff
● Significant in-house expertise in the practice
● Daily “Huddle” meetings as well as “compulsory” mid-morning coffee breaks, as well as outside social events – past successes include a “Bake off”, “Aunt Sally Skittles evening” and a “Pub Quiz”
● Strong emphasis on building a collaborative team both inside the practice
The team has recently introduced a Staff Wellbeing Project and this has been very popular with the team including Zoom Pilates classes, becoming a RCGP Active Practice and becoming a Parkrun practice. If you think you would enjoy working for a team that enjoys working to provide the best possible care for their patients, whilst supporting each other and enjoying the challenges of general practice at the same time, come and visit – we’d love to meet you!
or contact our PM/ deputy PM for an informal discussion, or to arrange a visit:
Mrs Karen Fido, Practice Manager, 01235 639529 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Sandra O’Donnell, Deputy Practice Manager, 01235 639527 email@example.com