Hanham Health is seeking to recruit General Practitioners to support in the delivery of its broad
range of primary care services for permanent and fixed-term positions on a full or part-time basis.
We are a 10 partner, 22,000 patient practice operating across 2 sites in Hanham and Oldland, on the eastern edge of Bristol. We offer competitive salaries. Bespoke training, leading to recognised qualifications, will be provided where appropriate.
- Pride ourselves on our family ethos
- Are a training practice
- Offer mentorship, protected learning time and have an excellent team of nurse practitioners, paramedics, pharmacists, physios and a mental health worker.
- Are an integral part of our well-functioning PCN, along with 3 local practices.
- Value teamwork, flexibility and can offer the opportunity to work in other areas eg military medicine, custodial medicine and minor surgery.
- Provide the vasectomy service to BNSSG.
- Recognise the value of a portfolio career and are able to accommodate a wide range of working patterns.
- Actively encourage staff development and progression with opportunities to develop leadership roles.
- Can offer flexible working as well as remote working.
- Have an excellent admin team and have streamlined our processes to reduce workload.
- Use EMIS web and accuRx.
Applications can be submitted in the form of a CV and covering letter emailed to