Salaried GP required in Brixton Hill, London (SW2), 5 - 8 sessions, 11,500 patient list
5 - 8 sessions a week (Monday is a must, other days negotiable)
Brixton Hill Group Practice is a forward thinking training practice of 11,500 patients. Our warm and friendly surgery is led by three GP partners, supported by five salaried GPs and has a diverse multi disciplinary team consisting of nurses, pharmacists and health care assistants. The practice is also supported and managed by a strong and experienced team of managers, practice leads, admin and reception staff.
Based in the heart of Brixton Hill, there are excellent transport links and amenities that can be accessed easily from the practice. We are part of South East London CCG.
Due to a growing list size and practice expansion plans, we are seeking an ambitious GP who is committed to high quality care and will add to our excellent existing clinical team. We are ideally seeking a GP who can start within the next 3 months.
Experienced & newly qualified GPs are welcome to apply as long as you are approved by the GMC and National Performers List. This role requires full vaccination status as per new NHS regulations scheduled Apr22.
GPs interested in fellowships such as the SPIN scheme welcome.
- Salaried GP
- 5-8 sessions per week (including Monday)
- 15 calls per session including face to face where required plus shared practice admin
- Weekly on call rota (averaging less than once a week)
- Training practice with Registrars – currently ST3 and ST1
- Emis Web, Accrx, Docman, DXS, ERS platforms used in practice
- GPs supported by our two nurses, two pharmacists, hca and tna
- Reduced admin loads with the support of documentation management systems
- Remote consultations using e-Consult
- Low home visit rates
- Highly competitive remuneration package (£9,800 to £12,500 depending on experience)
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- NHS Pension
- NHS Sick Leave Cover
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
- Support and mentorship from partners
If you feel that you are suited to this position then we would love to hear from you. Please send your up to date CV.
To find out more about Brixton Hill Group Practice, please visit www.brixtonhillgp.co.uk
More search results
Salaried GP vacancy in London SW17
Trinity Medical Centre
Salaried GP in South East London
Royal Arsenal Medical Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in London SW19
The Merton Medical Practice
Salaried GP required in Brixton Hill, London (SW2…
Brixton Hill Group Practice
Salaried GP vacancy in Sunbury-on-Thames, Speltho…
Sunbury Health Centre Group Practice