Salaried GP (with potential for future partnership) in Manchester
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated salaried GP (with potential for future partnership) to join our team.
We are an expanding practice and are able to offer a proactive and supportive environment for a clinician seeking 6 to 8 clinical sessions per week. Newly qualified GP's and retainers welcome to apply as we have a strong ethos in teaching and support.
• PMS Practice
• Training Practice
• List size circa 10k
• 3 GP Partners, one salaried GP and a supportive nursing team with 3 nurses, an AP and 2 HCAs
• Clinical pharmacist.
• A dedicated Administrative Team, Reception Team and Practice Management team
• Rated Good at CQC
• High QOF achievers
• Vision Clinical system
• Flexible working pattern with negotiable sessions
• Competitive salary
• Support for your professional development and special interests
• Commitment to deliver a high quality of primary care services
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to visit the practice for an informal chat and to meet the team, please contact Sangeeta by email to make arrangements.
More search results
Copy of ££ Remote Home GP WORK ££
SPECIAL AUGUST RATE: £900 Per Day - Liverpool & M…
Salaried GP Post (6-8 sessions per week) in Marpl…
Marple Cottage Surgery
Medical Support Worker at the Northwest MSW progr…
The Northwest MSW programme and Mentorship scheme
SALARIED GP 4-8 SESSIONS in Sale M33 7SS
Washway Road Medical Centre