- Next generation GPs - a tailored role, just for you
- A GP role with a difference
We’re changing how we do things and wanted to share our new portfolio employment offer for GPs. There are now even more great reasons to consider becoming directly employed with us.
HUC is setting the standards and stretching the boundaries of what high quality primary care looks like. For you, that means greater flexibility around how you work, and the reassurance that you are part of an organisation that is founded on patient centred care.
Did you know that you can now curate a role that’s tailored just for you? Your location can be flexible and you can choose whether to dedicate your time to one service area or a combination - and not just out of hours. Our service areas range from working in our Clinical Assessment Service, in or out of hours, home working or at a contact centre, through to one of our UTCs or traditional General Practice, as well as OOH home, visiting or at a base with locations across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
What’s more, you’ll have access to even more great professional development opportunities. For example, how about dedicating 20% of your time to Quality Improvement Activities that enable you to explore Clinical Governance or Leadership interests? Consider that alongside the scope to broaden and diversify your clinical expertise by working in more than one of our service areas.
And you can select the hours that suit you – as long as you can commit to a minimum of 16 hours per week.
You’ll also be able to access a fantastic range of benefits. These include:
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Evening, weekend and overnight enhancements
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- 5 days study leave per year
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Indemnity reimbursement
- GMC reimbursement (exclusions apply)
- Company sick pay
- Wide-ranging continuous professional development programme including support with appraisal/revalidation
- Supportive environment with senior clinical on-call support available all times.
- Career development opportunities including the Regional Clinical Leadership Fellow Scheme, clinical supervision and involvement with educational programmes audit, peer reviews and much more
- NHS and Perkbox employee lifestyle perks and discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
We’re redefining what the role of a GP looks like – offering more autonomy, flexibility and different career paths. And you can be part of this journey.
Find out more and read the full job description at: https://huc-careers.co.uk/clinical-roles/
Similar searches: England