General Practitioner - The Lister Practice
Salaried GP required at The Lister Practice for 6-8 sessions per week.
Both experienced and newly qualified (including those awaiting CCT) GPs are welcome to apply. We can support you with a Tier 2 visa if required as long as you have been approved by the GMC and National Performers List.
Technology is used to supports patients and staff and our unique and tested workflow models reduce GP administrative workload by 80%. Bureaucracy has been stripped away so GPs can focus on clinical work. Providing the platform to become a 'portfolio rich' GP, with unique mentor support and constant opportunities to transition into ‘GP Lead’ roles is how we seek to develop our next generation of GP's.
On site Pharmacist handling all scripts and queries with contingent central pharmacy team to further support
Physician Associates supporting the clinical team
Minimal admin with the support of our in-house documentation management system Ez Doc
Opportunity to use our UK leading online consultation platform ‘Dr i.Q’
Very low home visit rates
There is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Highly competitive remunerationpackage
- Excellent working environment with unique levels of support to GPs
- Portfolio diversification opportunities including hubs, triage, teaching and education, digital platform remote consultation
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- Full MPS indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Full financial and practical support to become F2 supervisor/ GP Trainer
- GP Trainer Income
- Opportunity to develop medical student teaching and other specialist interests
- BUPA private health insurance(depending on number of sessions)
- Enhanced ill health cover
- Active practice social calendar
- Benefits package and 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
We are committed to the next generation of GP’s who will receive unrivalled support and be supported to grow and develop successful careers within the organisation.