Salaried GP Job, Royal Wootton Bassett
This is a brilliant chance to join a highly regarded training surgery, in Royal Wootton Basset (close to Swindon), on a Salaried basis (with an optional view to Partnership if desired)
You would be working in a modern purpose built site as part of an established team of 4 permanent GPs. The surgery have employed a large multi-disciplinary team made up of Nurses, ANPs, Pharmacists and Paramedics. This means your workload will be far more manageable, with less admin and virtually no home visits. You will also have the option to become involved with teaching and training, and would be able to enjoy flexible working arrangements around child care.
Located in Royal Wootton Bassett, easily commutable from Swindon and Chippenham. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 8,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and Paramedics
- Offering 4- 6 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- Successful training practice
Package and Benefits
- £76,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership
- Ability to become involved in training of Registrars
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Wiltshire