This is a brilliant chance to join a highly regarded training surgery, in Port Talbot on a Salaried basis (with an optional view to Partnership if desired)
You would be joining a large, established team of permanent GPs, Pharmacists and Nursing staff, who operate within a high quality purpose built health centre. The Partners and Management have worked hard to ensure a sustainable and well managed workload for an incoming GP, and you would benefit from a low number of home visits and a BMA model contract. There is also plenty of scope to pursue specialist clinical interest areas.
Located in Port Talbot, easily commutable from Swansea and Neath. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 11,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, Pharmacists and
- Physician's Associates
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- Successful training practice
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 - £76,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership
- Ability to become involved in training of Registrars
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Port Talbot