Salaried GP Role, Fareham Area
Please read on to discover more about a superb practice group in the Fareham area seeking to bring in a salaried GP due to practice growth.
The surgery is looking for a GP to come in and join a very strong and table team of Partners and Salaried GP's and are able to offer anywhere between 4 and 8 sessions a week with flexibility on working days. They are also able to offer a salary range depending on if you wanted to do on call work etc. The role is a training practice so there would be opportunities to get involved in teaching and training, and they are also able to offer extensive support for newly qualified GP's. There is a substantial and diverse team of clinical and clerical support in place resulting in a well-run practice and well managed workload. There would also be support on offer for developing interest areas and to develop a true portfolio career.
- Seeking 4 to 8 sessions a week
- Salaried GP role
- Flexible on working days and session start and finish times
- List size of circa 35,000
- Large team of Partners and Salaried GP's
- Extensive clinical support team including Paramedics, ANP's, HCA's, Practice Nurse's and Phlebotomist's
- Large clerical team in place including Senior managers, HR managers
- team leaders, a work flow optimisation scheme, referral hub and recall team
- Uses Emis Web
- High QOF score
- Good CQC rating
- Training practice
- Workload of circa 13 e consults per session plus slots for f2f appointments and built-in admin time
- Regular practice meetings
Package and Benefits
- £9,800 to £10,800 per session depending on responsibilities undertaken
- Indemnity covered by clinical negligence scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Farnham