Salaried GP Opportunity In South Manchester
Benefit from working as a salaried GP within a vibrant and happy, teaching practice situated in South Manchester. Work alongside very supportive Partner GP’s, who operate in a state of the art, purpose-built premises and offer a wide range of enhanced services.
There is a route to Partnership available for interested candidates, although this is not required.
The team has a variety of special interests including Pain Management, Lifestyle Medicine and Women’s Health including LARC clinics, MSK, Diabetes, Palliative care and Travel Medicine. They ensure that patient care is at the core of everything they do. They are constantly looking at the services they provide to ensure that they are listening to their patients and adapting, where possible, to offer the best services to patients.
Their administrative team is experienced, supportive and friendly. It is important to them to foster a warm and welcoming work environment.
They have an excellent onsite pharmacy. They have their own large premises and car park. Each year they perform exceptionally well with their QOF and Manchester Standards targets and achievements. During the pandemic they have embraced and embedded a new digital way of working using Footfall Total Triage which is working well for them. They aim to offer an excellent work/life balance, with 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave pro rata and an above national average (and negotiable) salary.
- up to £10,500 per session
- Training practice
- 4-6 sessions per week available (days and hours are flexible!)
- NO on call, NO shared Admin
- Early finish available (5pm)
- NHS Pension contribution
- Opportunity for Partnership
- Learning and continuous development are actively encouraged and funded
Set-up of the practice:
- 16-17 patient appointments in the morning and afternoon
- Friendly, supportive, innovative practice
- Modern purpose-built facilities
- Full nursing team support – including ANP, PN’s, PA and HCA
- Practice nurses covering all week
- Excellent supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Weekly clinical meetings
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Nafiza at email@example.com or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information then please call 0203 744 9434 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!