Salaried GP Job, Hebden Bridge
A well organised GP training surgery in Hebden Bridge with a supportive team of GP Partners and Salaried GP are looking for a new Salaried GP.
The practice benefits from clear communication and a strong sense of team amongst their GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Clinical Pharmacist. As a GP training practice there is a clear educational and support structure in place allowing for excellent CPD pathways.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Av 15 contacts per session
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 10,000 patients
- GMS surgery contract
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
- Opportunity to progress to Partnership in the future if desired
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: West Yorkshire
More search results
Private General Practitioner vacancy in Leeds, Yo…
Salaried GPs at all levels of experience required…
Moorfield House & New Cross Surgery
Lead GP Role, Yeadon, West Yorkshire
Salaried with a view to partnership positions ava…
Chapelthorpe Medical Centre
Salaried GP Role, Bradford