Salaried GP Job, North Manchester
6 sessions Salaried GP (view to Partnership available), north Manchester (Prestwich), up to £81,000 FTE, GMS practice, low home visits
Please read on if you wish to work as a Salaried GP in a surgery in North Manchester that is long-established and has an excellent local reputation. The practice has a friendly and dynamic team of GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes and supported with excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team.
- 6 sessions a week available
- Av 15 patient contacts per session
- Very low home visit requirement
- No extended hours required
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 8,000 patients
- GMS surgery contract
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
Package and Benefits
- £9,500-£10,200 per session, per annum DPE (up to £81,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- View to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Manchester