Salaried GP Job with optional view to Partnership, Dudley
This is a brilliant chance to join a highly regarded training surgery, close to Dudley, on a full or part time Salaried basis (with an optional view to Partnership if desired).
The surgery has made strides in reducing and streamlining GP workload, allowing an incoming GP the time and space to become involved with GP training, and develop clinical interest areas. The team is close knit, and includes permanent GPs, ANPs and Pharmacists. The recruitment in recent years has also meant minimal home visits and admin for incoming Salaried GPs.
Located close to Dudley, easily commutable from central Birmingham and Wolverhampton. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 8,500 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as ANPs, and Pharmacists
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- Successful training practice
Package and Benefits
- £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests' areas
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership
- Ability to become involved in training of Registrars
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Dudley
More search results
Salaried GP Job, with a view to Partnership, nr U…
Salaried GP up to £11,000 per session, Cannock, S…
Salaried GP, Dudley
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried GP Job with optional view to Partnership…
Salaried GP/GP Partnership opportunity, up to £11…