Salaried GP Job with optional view to Partnership, Stroud
This is a brilliant chance to join a highly regarded training surgery, near Stroud, as a Salaried GP (with an optional view to Partnership if desired).
The surgery employ a large team of permanent GPs, as well as Nursing staff and full dispensary. The team have reduced GP workload to a very manageable level, with minimal admin and visits, as well as plenty of scope to get involved with GP training and further develop clinical interest areas.
Located close to Stroud in a beautiful semi-rural location, easily commutable from Gloucester and Bristol. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses, and Pharmacists
- Offering 4- 8 sessions per week with flexible working hours around child care
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
- Successful training practice
- Successful dispensing practice
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 - £104,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical negligence policy costs by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership
- Ability to become involved in training of Registrars
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Stroud
More search results
General Practitioners opportunities across South …
Hanham Secure Health Ltd
Salaried GP or Partner - 4-8 sessions in South Gl…
Green Valleys Health (Emersons Green Medical Centre and Leap Valley Surgery)
Salaried GP/Partnership opportunities in Carterto…
Broadshire's Health Centre
Salaried GP vacancy in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Cleevelands Medical Centre
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership in Yate, B…