New opportunity for a Salaried GP in Oxford, to join a large training practice with over 10,000 patients.
Excellent workload systems in place to maintain a healthy work-life balance, located in a residential area with parking on site.
High achieving practice with a new opportunity for a Salaried GP to join their existing team. The practice have a Good CQC rating and workflow optimisation in place to create an efficient and pleasant working environment. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary team led by Partner GPs, and including Salaried GPs, Nurses, Physician Associates, and a supporting community team to take care of home visits and extended services.
The site is large and purpose built with parking on site, and it is easily reached from Oxford and the surrounding areas. They use EMIS and the workload is very manageable, with an average of 14 appointments per session with some face to face slots to use as you see appropriate. There are over 10,000 patients registered with the practice, and it operates from a single site in a residential area.
You will benefit from a supportive environment and a dedicated admin team to take care of sick notes, referrals etc. There is a daily coffee break for GPs, so that you can share clinical and non-clinical time together. There is a Duty Dr system in place to ensure that the workload is fair during these sessions.
- 4-6 sessions
- EMIS and docman
- Supporting administrative team for all GPs
- Attached community team to cover home visits
- Purpose built training practice
- Approximately 14 patients per session including some face to face reservations
- Flexible session start times to accommodate school drop off
- Full multi-disciplinary and attached team to offer all standard and some enhanced services
- Opportunity to get involved with GP training
- Duty Dr 1 session per week, which is fairly allocated
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,000 per session
- 4-6 sessions available
- Training practice
- Ideal for newly qualified and more experienced GPs
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks holiday (pro rata)
- 1 week CPD (pro rata)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Recent relevant experience
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Oxford