Salaried GP Role (Up to 8 sessions per week), Ipswich
Prospect Health are recruiting for a fantastic Salaried GP job in Ipswich with a long standing, partnership covering a small number of sites.
The partners are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated GP, who is seeking an opportunity to work with the support of strong clinical and clerical teams.
The practice has a track record of performance with consistently high QoF and CQC scores. You will enjoy a manageable workload and a flexible approach to working. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the flexibility and variety of working across 3 main sites and the practice is in the process of moving to a modernised, purpose built site in 2023.
The practice encourages staff cohesion and support to ensure it is an enjoyable place to work, where all views are welcomed and everyone remains forward thinking in their approach.
- Up to 6-8 sessions a week (full or part-time available)
- Patient list size of approximately 30,000 patients across all three sites with excellent clinical and clerical support teams in place
- Manageable workload and equal share of duty doctor sessions
- Consistently high QoF and CQC achievers, so the practice has a fantastic record of achievement
- Practice uses SystmOne
Package and Benefits
- Up to £84,000 per annum (FTE)
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 weeks study leave (pro rata)
- NHS Pension
- Future partnership opportunities maybe possible for the right applicant
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
- Applications from Tier 2 visa applicants also welcome
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Ipswich