Salaried GP Job, Mansfield
Slaried GP job located in Mansfield with a medium sized practice, manageable workload, up to £11,000 per session.
We are recruiting for a medium sized practice who are looking for a Salaried GP to join the existing team. The clinical team consists of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCAs. You will be working in a modern purpose health centre which has excellent facilities including spacious consulting rooms. You will also enjoy a very manageable workload with below average patient consults per session and low visits. If you have any specialist interests that you wish to focus on, these would be fully supported and encourage. The practice uses SystmOne.
- 4-6 sessions available, flexible on days
- Patient list of approximately 6,000 patients
- Excellent team of 5 GPs, 2 Nurse Practitioners, 3 Practice Nurses and 3 HCAs
- Modern purpose-built health centre with spacious consulting rooms
- Manageable workload with low home visits
- Specialist interests supported and encouraged
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Paying £11,000 per session
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week's study leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Relevant recent GP experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Nottinghamshire