Salaried GP Role, Woking
Please read on to find out more about a superb practice in the Woking area seeking a Salaried GP to join their strong team of existing GP's
The role is at a high achieving practice with excellent QOF score and Good CQC report. They are a training practice and there would be opportunity to get involved in teaching and training if desired. There is also support and funding on offer for GP's who wish to develop interest areas. For newly qualified GP's there is extensive support on offer and the opportunity to get on the GP fellowship scheme. The workload is very well managed and the surgery can offer flexible working arrangements. There is a comprehensive team of clinical and clerical support staff.
- Seeking 4 to 8 sessions
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to join the fellowship scheme for newly qualified GP's
- Support and funding for developing interest areas
- Strong team of Partners and Salaried GP's
- List size of circa 13,000
- Team of Practice Nurses, Advanced Nurse Practitioners,
- Pharmacists, HCA's and Physician Associates
- Team of medical secretaries, scanning team, prescription clerk team
- EMIS web
- Use Docman
- Workload of circa 15 telephone calls plus slots for F2F appointments
- Very low home visits
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 to £12,000 per session per annum dependent on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: Surrey