Salaried GP Role, Bognor Regis
Please read on to find more about an excellent surgery in the Bognor Regis area who are seeking to bring in a new GP to join a strong and stable team of Partners and Salaried GPs.
The surgery are extremely flexible in terms of working arrangements, they are able to offer GPs the opportunity to have 15 minute consultations if desired and also the opportunity to do a session from home.
There is support on offer for developing interest areas and go on to run specialist clinics and also opportunity to progress to Partnership if of interest. There is a very well managed workload on offer for the GPs and they are ably supported by excellent clinical and clerical support resulting in a well organised practice where GPs of any experience can thrive.
- 4 to 6 sessions available, flexible on working days
- Opportunity to develop interest areas
- Possibility of running at 15 minute consultation times
- Healthy work life balance
- Chance to do 1 session from home
- Workload of approx 13 consultations per session
- Low home visits, most done by the Paramedic
- Clinical support including ANP, Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurses, HCA, Paramedic
- Well trained and comprehensive clerical support staff
- Use Systm One
- GMS Practice
- Patient list size circa 10,000
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 to £10,600 per session per annum
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Similar searches: West Sussex