GP in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast)
Wanted: GP’s for very busy clinic in the heart of the city of VANCOUVER, British Columbia. The most cosmopolitan and ethnically diverse city in all of British Columbia, surrounded by mountains and the sea, here you can enjoy multi-cultural neighbourhoods and events: the most vibrant and diverse food scene; thriving art, music, dining and theatre; unique experiences like biking around Stanley Park, whale watching, coastal hikes and kayaking, golf, Indigenous First Nations art and culture, Granville Island, Museum of Anthropology, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Chinatown, sunset at Kitsilano Beach, many universities, and more. Nearby skiing at Grouse Mountain, or a little farther to the world-famous Whistler Mountain. Or take the ferry to the Gulf Islands (Canada) or to Seattle (USA) for a quick weekend getaway or extended holiday. Vancouver is a big city, with many neighborhoods, cultures, languages, religions and more in an excellent location to explore other parts of Canada or the world.
- Join four other GP’s and one psychiatrist, with no weekends, house calls, or out of office work.
- On site pharmacy means convenience for your patients and helps increase your income.
- Salary is contract $270,000 per year (£163,000) or fee-for-service (you bill the government for each patient service, so the more patients you see, the more you earn, it is your choice).
- No home, late nights or hospital visits.
- Collaborative support in your practice with fellow GP’s.
- Set office hours 8am to 6pm.
- Office with supportive clinic owner.
- This is a great opportunity for a GP who desires a cosmopolitan lifestyle, and a healthy work-life balance in a big city in British Columbia.
- Located in downtown Vancouver
- Start date is as soon as possible
- Ask us to see a video of the medical clinic!
Mandatory Requirement for all jobs offered by Canada Medical Careers:
MRCGP, MICGP, RACGP, ACRRM or DABFM
Contact information for Canada Medical Careers:
Click “Apply” to complete the application or email John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca for more information, or call WhatsApp +12508858802 any day after 5:00pm UK time (9:00am Pacific time).
At Canada Medical Careers there is never any cost to you for our recruitment services. We offer licensing guidance and pay immigration legal fees for you and your family. We have many jobs available across Canada and all correspondence is confidential. We offer personal, first-class service, with Canadians based in Victoria, British Columbia. We live here and we know Canada!
Here’s what UK doctors say about working with Canada Medical Careers: www.CanadaMedicalCareers.ca/testimonials
Similar searches: Canada