GP’s for vibrant, family friendly city 30 minutes from Vancouver, BC!
We are recruiting GP’s to join busy and established medical clinics in the city of Surrey which is approximately 45 minutes’ drive to Vancouver, BC. Surrey is in the well-known Fraser Valley. These medical clinics offer nearby specialists and healthcare services which will benefit your patients and help increase your income. The clinics are all owned by a former UK GP, who will help make your transition to Canada easy. Each medical clinic has at least 6 exam rooms, onsite lab, and cryotherapy treatments. Open 6 days a week and closed on Sunday. You can work 4 or 5 days a week. Patients are a mix of families, professionals, and seniors. A pharmacy is next door and lab is walking distance. You will earn 30% of billings on a fee-for-service basis and collaborate with other GP’s.
- Clinic owner estimates annual gross earnings of up to $500,000 per year on fee-for-service (the more you bill to the government, the more you earn).
- No home visits, late nights or hospital visits.
- Office with supportive (former UK) medical clinic owner.
- This is a great opportunity for a GP who desires a family friendly city, with lower housing costs than Vancouver, excellent schools and a neighbourly community including year-round urban and forest hiking, mountain biking, salmon fishing, golf, equestrian trails, community arts and more.
- 18 libraries, 165 schools, 11 golf courses will be found in Surrey.
- Cost of living is lower than Vancouver.
- Weather is similar to London, UK except Surrey has considerably more sunshine.
- Local mountains offer skiing, or drive two hours to world-famous Whistler Blackcomb for skiing and snowboarding.
- The city of Surrey is an ideal places to live and work and raise your family! Clean air, seaside adventures, forest walks, healthy food, brilliant weather and work-life balance! Imagine kayaking in the Pacific Ocean, biking on a forested mountain trail, reading on a park bench at a bird sanctuary, or exploring the neighborhood coffee houses, many parks and festivals. Surrey is one of the fastest growing municipalities in BC. Diverse, complex and authentic in a region that’s experiencing change at a rapid pace, brimming with lifestyle and business stories, agriculture and more. The region has a rich and varied history.
- For travel opportunities take the BC Ferry to Vancouver Island, or one of the many beautiful Gulf Islands. Or, drive 30 minutes south to the USA border, or drive east to the Rocky Mountains. This is an excellent location in Canada, especially for a GP with children.
- Start date is as soon as possible.
- Ask us to see a video of the medical clinic!
Mandatory Requirement for all jobs offered by Canada Medical Careers:
MRCGP, MICGP, RACGP, ACRRM or DABFM
Contact information for Canada Medical Careers:
Click “Apply” to complete the application or email John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca for more information, or call WhatsApp +12508858802 any day after 5:00pm UK time (9:00am Pacific time).
At Canada Medical Careers there is never any cost to you for our recruitment services. We offer licensing guidance and pay immigration legal fees for you and your family. We have many jobs available across Canada and all correspondence is confidential. We offer personal, first-class service, with Canadians based in Victoria, British Columbia. We live here and we know Canada!
Here’s what UK doctors say about working with Canada Medical Careers:
Similar searches: Canada