Salaried GP- 6 sessions per week in Sunbury on Thames, Surrey
We are a forward looking practice committed to offering high quality patient care whilst providing a friendly, supportive and enjoyable place to work. We are in leafy Surrey, a stone’s throw from the river Thames, with excellent road links to London and the South.
- We are looking for a flexible enthusiastic GP with excellent clinical and communication skills
- 6 GP Partners, 5 salaried GPs, Nurse Practitioners and experienced nursing team, HCA’s.
- 18,600 patients, redeveloping premises; with further expansion it is an exciting time to join the team.
- Training practice with ST3/FY2’s
- Regular clinical meetings to discuss cases and share knowledge
- GMS paper light practice using EMIS web and Docman.
- High QOF achievers with nurse led chronic disease clinics.
- Rated good in all areas by CQC
- Active roles in CCG and local Federation
- Long-term contract with 100 bed nursing home
- Outstanding management and admin team.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous contribution to indemnity fees.
- We support CPD and allocate good study leave.
Informal visits to the practice are welcome and can be arranged by contacting Richard Fryer Business Manager on 01932 755164/ 01932 713399.
Please apply in writing with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar searches: Surrey