Salaried GP or Partner - 4-8 sessions in South Gloucestershire/Bristol
We are looking to recruit a salaried GP or a GP partner. We are happy to consider doctors finishing training, more experienced GPs, or the option of a salaried role with a view to partnership. There is potential to develop leadership roles within our organisation with additional responsibilities which would also attract a higher level of remuneration. The partnership is well established and currently has 5 partners.
- Established training practice with 3 sites with approximately 21,000 patients
- 15-minute appointments as standard
- Daily 30 minute protected "coffee time" to catch up or discuss clinical cases
- Mentorship provided if needed – regular reviews and mentorship with a senior GP
- Protected learning time and monthly in house education sessions
- Low home visiting rate
- Dedicated remote working - 1 session per week
- Unique clinical service model to ensure best patient care whilst allowing clinicians to work ‘smarter not harder'
- On-site first contact physiotherapist dealing with a proportion of MSK workload
- Experienced Nurse Practitioner team across all sites managing urgent care and minor illness
- Excellent admin support to maximise efficiency and reduce GP workload.
- EMIS/Docman/ ICE used extensively-paper light practice, with e-prescribing. Well established use of Accurx and video calls
- MDU membership paid by practice
welcome informal enquiries and visits from interested candidates – please contact Trevor Davison at email@example.com
Our website can be found at: https://www.greenvalleyshealth.nhs.uk/ "
More search results
Salaried GP, Corsham
Menlo Park Recruitment
Salaried > GP Partnership - Bath up to £10,500 pe…
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership- Glouceste…
Salaried GP vacancy in Central Bristol
Broadmead Medical Centre
Salaried GP/Partnership opportunities in Carterto…
Broadshire's Health Centre