Salaried GP for 6-8 sessions per week with possible partnership in Rushden
Parklands Surgery, Rushden, is seeking an enthusiastic, salaried GP for 6-8 sessions per week, with the potential of equity sharing partnership after 12 months. We would also be happy to consider a long-term locum.
- Well regarded and patient centred, a forwarding thinking practice of 7 GPs caring for 13,700 patients
- High QOF achieving
- Purpose built Surgery in a semi-rural location - superb working environment
- Pooled list with equitable and manageable workload
- 9 weeks’ annual leave
- In-house “buddy system” for mentoring new GPs
- Positive results in GP Satisfaction Survey (in top 10 of surgeries in Northamptonshire)
- Good CQC rating
- Excellent staff retention, with skilled MDT. GPs fully supported by Advanced Nurse Practitioners, who undertake home visits and Nurses, dealing with chronic disease management. Plus a full complement of experienced administrative staff.
For an informal chat or visit, please contact Mandy Hack, Practice Manager on 01933 396003 or email email@example.com