SALISBURY MEDICAL PRACTICE WANTS YOU!
Are you looking to relocate or change your role this year? Come and join Salisbury Medical Practice as a Salaried GP!
Our Partnership is looking for committed, motivated and caring Salaried GP/s to come join our friendly, innovative and forward-thinking Medical Practice.
Salisbury Medical Practice is the largest GP Practice in Salisbury and the local area which was voted “the best place to live in the UK” but the Times in 2019!
As a member of our team you will be working with a fully supportive team. We currently have 12 GP Partners and 7 salaried GPs who work alongside our expanding team of healthcare professionals, including a large nursing team, paramedics, pharmacists, pharmacy technician, social prescriber and safeguarding lead. We also have a large back-office management and administrative structure to support the GPs and the Practice in the day to day running of the Surgery.
- 4 sites (3 owned by the Partnership), in and on the outskirts of the City.
- Excellent and modern working facilities including 2 operating theatres, staff room, training room, flexible working room, on-site café, large open balcony, staff changing facilities
- GMS Practice with circa 24,000 patients
- Innovative, forward thinking and dynamic Practice team
- High QOF achievement
- Good CQC rating
- SystmOne clinical system supported with Arden’s
- Excellent support staff within the Practice and the community
- Committed to research, teaching and supporting professional development for all our staff
- Free parking at all sites
- Part of a strongly formed PCN – Sarum Cathedral PCN (Salisbury Medical Practice & Harcourt Medical Centre)
- Competitive sessional rates depending on roles and responsibilities (e.g. routine clinic (no duty), share of morning duty clinics and share of morning/afternoon duty and extended hours)
- Looking for Part-time, Full-time or a Job-share? Not a problem, we are flexible and can accommodate various working options.
For further information, to book an informal visit or to apply, please contact Alex Bellis (HR Lead) on or by calling 01722 333034