GP for work-life balance in Victoria, BC, Canada on beautiful Vancouver Island
GP’s needed for this friendly and busy dream practice with a full roster of patients you will assume. New purpose-built medical centre with pharmacy and collaborative GP’s. Located across the street is a major hospital, and teaching facility with four of the physicians holding clinical faculty positions through the University of British Columbia. Just a ten-minute drive to charming downtown Victoria, the most British city in all of Canada, which features British pubs, expansive gardens, colourful inner harbour with hanging flower baskets, and historic homes including the Legislative Building (which comes alive every night with thousands of white lights) the Empress Hotel. The inner harbour features sea kayaking, SUP, sea planes to Vancouver, Ferries to Vancouver and Seattle (USA), whale watching, sailing, fishing, pleasure boats and more.
If you don’t already know, Victoria is on Vancouver Island, which is about twice the size of Wales and an outdoor playground. Tourists come from all over the world to enjoy the natural beauty and bounty of outdoor experiences. The weather in Victoria is known as the “Hawaii of Canada” with mild year-round weather: the warmest of Canadian winters and most pleasant summers. Welcome home to Victoria, British Columbia, Canada!
- Gross earnings of up to £265,000 to £300,000 and you assume a full roster of patients on Day #1
- No home or hospital visits
- Collaborative team-based care in your practice with Registered Nurse and Social Worker
- Heavy focus on geriatric medicine and complex care medicine
- 75% of the patient panel is over 65 years of age
- Nearby pharmacy, lab, physiotherapist, chiropractor; in same shopping centre is grocery store, liquor store, other medical offices, restaurants, bakery and more.
- Opportunity to offer Botox treatments for additional income
- Set office hours Monday to Friday
- Small clinic feeling in a beautiful town
- Very supportive clinic owners
- Excellent private and public schools
- We pay immigration legal fees
- If you fancy great wines – many vineyards and wineries nearby
- Sailing, fishing, skiing, hiking, forests, beaches, kayaking, SUP, golf, tennis, shopping, professional sports, live music, farm-to-table food - it’s all here in Victoria, with the best weather in all of Canada!
- Start date is as soon as possible.
- Ask us to see a video of the medical centre!
Mandatory Requirement for all jobs offered by Canada Medical Careers: MRCGP, MICGP, RACGP, ACRRM or DABFM
Why work with Canada Medical Careers: We live and work in Canada, and offer bespoke first-class service. We will find you the best medical clinic, in the right community, that you will soon call home. We listen to your wants and needs, and work together with you and the medical clinic, offer licensing guidance, and pay immigration legal fees for you and your family. We have many GP positions available across Canada, all correspondence is confidential, and there no cost to you for our recruiting services. We live here and we know Canada!
Here’s what UK doctors say about working with Canada Medical Careers: www.CanadaMedicalCareers.ca/testimonials
Contact information for Canada Medical Careers: Click “Apply” to complete the application or email John@CanadaMedicalCareers.ca for more information, or call WhatsApp +12508858802 any day after 5:00pm UK time (9:00am Pacific time).
Similar searches: Canada