Salaried GP with imminent view to Partnership in Leicestershire
ARE YOU LIKE US AND ALWAYS LOOKING TO THE FUTURE?
WHITWICK ROAD SURGERY
LOOKING FOR A SALARIED GP WITH IMMINENT VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP
Whitwick Road Surgery team looks to always offer our patients the best possible care, we value both patients and staff and have an engaged PPG.
Our team consists of:
2 Partners, Salaried GP, An advanced practice nurse, 2 Practice Nurses, 1 HCA, Phlebotomist
The practice also has a clinical pharmacist, physiotherapist, and Paramedic via our innovative Primary Car Network
As well as a strong and committed Administrative Team
The practice embraces up and coming technology, processes to help the practice manage day to day working for both patients and surgery staff.
We are a systemone practice, and use online engage consult, TC, and video consultations to manage day to day working.
The practice is continuing to grow and to incorporate the increasing number of patients and we are looking to extend the practice.
- 7 sessions but offer some flexibility
- Imminent partnership option
- Shared on call
- Competitive rate of pay
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks Annual leave/1 week study leave/ bank holidays pro rata
- Clinical meetings for support
- Support from experience both clinical and admin team
A day in the life of…….
- We operate a mixture of face to face and remote consultations with extra capacity to convert consultations to face to face as you feel indicated.
- We share our administration work including pathology, filing, tasks and letters.
- Our administration teams try to keep this to a minimum with the use of correspondence management systems
- Abundant supply of tea and coffee!
Recent feedback from our patients …
“ whenever I ring reception they are always friendly and extremely helpful. I always get an appointment when needed, over all a fantastic service and would definitely recommend”
What staff say…..
“ we are lucky to work in a friendly, family orientated surgery with lovely work colleagues, always feel our views are listened to and taken into account
Please feel free to contact the practice and speak to one of the partners Dr Chawda or Dr Searancke for an informal chat
Or send CV to
Kay Hill: email firstname.lastname@example.org
in writing to or via email
Whitwick Road Surgery
Coalville LE67 3FA
Tele: 01530 836507