Salaried GP vacancy in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- Enthusiastic GP looking for a rare opportunity to work with a CQC outstanding, high achieving, exceptional Practice in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
- 4-6 sessions; happy to consider Retainer or Retainer scheme
- BMA contract
- Salary dependent on experience but at least the going rate and negotiable for the right person.
- Fantastic, welcoming, diverse team of GPs, ANPs, Pharmacists, First Contact Physio, Care Coordinators, Social Prescribers supported by exceptional nursing and non-clinical teams.
- Active PCN member
- 10, 500+ mixed demographic.
- TPP SystmOne with AccuRx/Airmid/Doctorlink
- APPLY VIA CV AND LETTER TO email@example.com (PM)
Why we’re a great place to work
- excellent practice (not just according to ourselves – “Outstanding“ CQC)
- collaborative approach; clinicians work alongside each other in open-plan hub: great way to informally discuss cases, share thinking, support colleagues
- ‘flat hierarchy’ environment where every person is valued for their vital contribution to the care of our patients.
- innovative: extensively used remote consulting well before the pandemic; piloting tele-dermatology service clinical study; have great record of engagement in research.
- training practice, with a great reputation for teaching medical students, F2 doctors and GP Trainees
- philosophy is to treat our patients, and each other, as we would want our own families and friends to be treated.
If you’d like to know more – talk to us! We can tell or show you more than what’s above. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (PM) or call 01480 483100.