Partner or Salaried GP (flexibility on the number of sessions) in Boldon Colliery near Ne...
Colliery Court Medical Group is a well-established, supportive, forward thinking, GMS practice in Boldon Colliery. Located approximately 5 miles east of Newcastle, with easy access to the A1 and Tyne Tunnel.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated Partner or Salaried GP (with view to partnership). The ideal candidate will provide a high standard of care, have a flexible approach, and work well with all members of the team.
- List size of 8,100 patients
- Supportive clinical team including 3 GPs, 2 Nurse Practitioners, 2 practice nurses, a trainee nurse associate and a practice pharmacist.
- Experienced and friendly management/admin/reception team
- Teaching practice with opportunities to participate in the teaching of GPR’s, Medical and Nursing students
- Above average earnings
- EMIS Web system supported by Ardens, AccuRX and MJOG
- High QOF achievement
- Consistently high patient satisfaction
- Good CQC rating
- Active members of the local primary care network
- Working towards the Better Health at Work Award
We can offer:
- 6 weeks holiday and one session per week paid CPD for salaried GPs (pro rata for less than 8 sessions)
- Salaried GP pay range up to £91,223 depending on experience (pro rata for less than 8 sessions)
- Generous 'Golden Hello' offered to Salaried GPs
- Paid indemnity fees for salaried GP role
- BMA model contract
- Flexibility over start times and structure of surgeries
- Great team environment
- Regular team meetings
We operate from purpose-built premises with on-site parking. There is a pharmacy attached to the Practice.
To apply please submit an up-to-date CV together with a supporting letter indicating the number of sessions you would prefer and if you are interested in a Partnership or Salaried GP role to email@example.com or apply via NHS Jobs.
For further information about the practice please see our website https://collierycourt.nhs.uk/ or to arrange an informal visit please contact Emma Trimnell, Practice Manager on 0191 5190077 or firstname.lastname@example.org